|GVS9000 1XU ingest and playback station
GVS9000 1XU Pro²
The GVS9000 1XU Pro² is a cost effective, easily integrated solution for bringing RealTime DV to uncompressed HD to any broadcasting environment. Whether you are ingesting via telecine, direct from camera, or tape, the GVS9000 1XU Pro² performs accurate live capture, playback and remote management. Without altering the original feed, multiple users can simultaneously preview ingest channels while recording is in progress.
Ingest and Playback:
|Available options include:
• Simultaneous Ingest and Playout
• Sequenced Playout
• Advanced Scheduling
• Integrated Video Media Browser
• QuickTime (ingest and playout)
• DV25-DVCPRO HD (ingest and playout)
• 12-bit HD analog component I/O
• Digital SDI Video AES/EBU Audio Input/Output
• VDCP Automation Control (optional)
|• Remote Network Control
• Fibre Channel Storage (SAN integration)
• Supports any uncompressed SD or HD format, including Dual Link RGB
• Captures and plays back uncompressed 10-bit and 8-bit digital video 24-bit
• 48kHz and 96KHz digital audio in standard definition (SMPTE 259M)
|• High definition (SMPTE292M), and Dual Link
high definition (SMPTE 372M).
• Supports Dual Link 4:4:4 HD-SDI
• Supports full bandwidth 4:2:2 10-bits (12-bit capable) for 1080i, 1080p, and 720p formats.
• Convert between 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 formats for single link HD-SDI output.
• 2 independent SDI/HD-SDI output
GVS9000 1XU Pro² ingests the highest quality A/V content for editing and post-production
The GVS9000 1XU Pro² is a rugged, low profile rack mountable system occupying less than 19” deep rack space. It’s an innovative, completely ruggedized system, designed with open architecture and extreme low power consumption, providing users the ability to operate the system and access data even while in transit.
Users can quickly capture clips of any length and size in either manual, scheduled, or remote mode. At only 1.75” high, several 1XU Pro² stations can be stacked in a compact area, offering 16 concurrent recording options .
For online storage, the GVS9000 1XU Pro² is designed to work with the latest GVSAN and other SAN technologies. Connect via 4GB or 8GB and 10GB fibre channel to the Nomadic 1XU Pro², Nomadic 4U or other fiber channel storage and the 9000 1XU Pro² running GVSBASS (broadcast automation solution) you have a complete solution for ingest, storage, of broadcast in a shared environment that offers real-time playback with various speed.
||HD SDI Interface
||Audio AES XLR
||2K & 4:4:4 Interface