|GVS9000 VTR 1XU ProČ Digital Disk Recorder VTR/DDR
|The 9000VTR 1XU Pro² is a cost effective, easily integrated solution for bringing Real Time DV, DVCPro HD, ProRes, DNxHD, IMX, DPX, JPEG, as well as uncompressed SD and HD to any Broadcast, Film Production, Live Event, Sports, Post House, Medical, Science, Education, and Defense environment. |
Where you are capturing direct from camera (SDI, HDMI, Analog) the 9000VTR 1XU Pro² performs frame accurate live capture and playback sync, with network control, 9-pin RS422 and 9000 CTR control matched to the original feed. 256 input and output feeds can also be configured. Ingest up to 90 channels simultaneously with the option to select from the list of any of the 90 recorded channels for regular or slow-mo playback. Fully compatible with VDCP Video Server automation protocols, as well as 9-pin RS422 from any recording channel, LTC, Genlock and Sync. With uncompressed HD playback option for live events, uncompressed delay playback, and uncompressed record with simultaneous slow-mo playback while generating compressed proxy in full resolution (ProRes, DNxHD, JPEG, DVCPro, and many more) from 5Mbit/s to 500Mbit/s in real-time.
Ingest and Playback:
|Available options include:
• 16xSimultaneous Ingest and Playback
• Sequenced and Time Delay Playback
• Advanced Scheduling
• Integrated Video Media Browser
• QuickTime (ingest and playout)
• SD and HD (ingest and playout)
• 12-bit HD analog component I/O
• 2, 4, 8 and 16-channel/per unit Digital SDI Video AES/EBU Audio Input/Output
• VDCP Automation Control (opt)
|• Remote Network Control
• Optical Fibre Channel or 10Gb/s Connectivity to Storage media
• Supports uncompressed SD/HD dual 3Gb/s with optional compressed codec to select format
• Captures and plays back uncompressed 8-bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit digital video
• 48kHz and 96KHz digital audio in standard definition (SMPTE 259M)
• SDI compliance option (SMPTE 424M)
|• High definition (SMPTE292M), (SMPTE296M) and Dual Link
high definition (SMPTE 372M)
• Supports Dual Link RGB 4:4:4 HD-SDI
• Supports full bandwidth 4:2:2 10-bits (12-bit capable) for 1080p, 1080i, and 720p formats
• Convert between 2K, 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 formats for single link HD-SDI output
• 2-256 independent SD/HD-SDI uncompressed output
• Easy access over gigabit 10Gbit or optical fibre without transcoding for post in a native format
Video Server with 1 record and 1 play channel.
Video Server with 6 ingest and 6 playback channels.
9000VTR Controller Pro (HD SDI In/out & touch screen)
9000VTR 1XU Pro² Records The Highest Quality Digital Video Content
The 9000VTR 1XU Pro² is a rugged, low-profile, rack-mountable system occupying less than 19” deep rack space. It’s an innovative, completely ruggedized system designed with open architecture and extreme low power consumption, providing users the ability to operate the recording in a fully mobilized truck with 14V DC option.
Users can quickly capture clips of any length or data rate, from 3Mbit - 3.0 Gb/s, in either manual or scheduled record mode. With 9000VTR Controller Pro remote, you're able to insert last minute ads or specific news into the current playing program, or use it as a censorship system. At only 1.75” high, several 1XU Pro² stations can be stacked in a compact area, offering 16 concurrent recording options .
For online storage, the 9000VTR 1XU Pro² is designed to work with the latest Nomadic and other Shared Storage product technologies. Connect via fibre channel, or 10Gbit, to the Nomadic 12xPro, Nomadic 4U or 9000VTR certified storage media. A complete solution from ingest, storage, and edit to broadcast in a single format with a wide range of post production workflow options, reducing the time required and offering real-time playback at various speeds.
Eliminate tape transfers using real-time technology without rendering video effects to disk.
- Saves 2 HOURS of transfer time per hour of material, allowing audio/video post to immediately start working against new cut, while video is being captured.
- Start editing in Final Cut Pro, Avid, or other editing applications while additional material is being captured.
- 9000VTR 1XU Pro Capture can perform very long captures without stopping, during which you can review, log or edit the incoming video and audio.
- 9000VTR 1XU Pro offers synchronization of all the input and output ports.
- Easy integration with remote control via third party controllers, i.e. SonyP2, VDCP, and Odetics protocols supported by a number of manufacturers.
- Wide choice of Video Output formats.
- Multi-machine lock immediately after pressing play, no slowing period. Multi-machine synchronized playback as well as TCP/IP network interface.
- Audio and video sync tools.
Automatically chases output, for multiple video media with frame accuracy.
- 9000VTR 1XU Pro can also be used for basic sub-clip logging using a highly responsive GVS Control jog shuttle controller.
- Multiple sources of QuickTime ProRes, DPX, JPEG, DNxHD material can be played back in sync, without transferring to another medium like DVD or Tape.
9000VTR 1XU Pro configuration is extremely flexible, supporting almost any setup you may ever need. Sync to external TC, generate timecode, manual control with jog shuttle wheel, even run 9000VTR 1XU units off a multi-machine Sony 9-pin synchronizer.
9000VTR 1XU Pro units can be easily ganged together for multi-camera environments, and automatic file naming and embedding of identification metadata makes life even easier for video editors.
Time stamped QuickTime movies recorded with 9000VTR 1XU Pro with EDL information can easily be transported to Avid, FCP, Premier, Educe and many others.
-9000VTR 1XU Pro can help bridge the technology divide between heavy-duty broadcast infrastructure, such as on-air video servers, and desktop production tools.
By presenting Quicktime movies created in your video graphics department as a 9-pin controllable video deck, on air loading systems can upload material straight from 9000VTR 1XU Pro, just as if it were a digi-beta. Using this technique saves time, and money, since no transfers to tape are required, and there is no physical delivery from department to department. The Video graphics artist no longer needs to have an expensive tape deck machine.
9000VTR 1XU Pro Storage calculated based on 165Mb/s Video Recording Rate. Max expansion option 256 I/O (these numbers are only estimates).
||SD/HD SDI Input
||HD SDI Output
||Audio AES XLR
||* Total Storage
||9000VTR1XU Pro 2
||9000VTR1XU Pro 4
||9000VTR1XU Pro 7
||9000VTR1XU Pro 8
||9000VTR1XU Pro 16