GVSGVS9000 VTR 6XU Pro 2K with 3 record and 3 play channel
GVS9000VTR Controller Pro (HD SDI In/out & touch screen)
GVS9000 VTR 4K Records The Highest Quality Digital Video
GVS9000 VTR 4K Pro forms an excellent Telecine recorder for one-light transfers. It supports all the highest quality video capture, and variable frame rates. GVS9000 VTR 4K Pro connects to telecine controllers using a simple GPI switch closure interface, fed an LTC feed by the telecine system, which provides an accurate timestamp within the recorded movie, to ensure straightforward crash-record control. Alternatively, the unit can connect via GVS hardware option interface for pseudo-insert recording.
In a color-grading setup, GVS9000 VTR 4K Pro provides an excellent, uncompressed, Dual Link HD recorder/player which is compatible with devices such as Pandora Pogle, allowing multiple uncompressed passes through the grader. It has been tested as a RS422 controlled player with DaVinci, Smoke, Lustre and Pogle system.
For online storage, the GVS9000 VTR 4K is designed to work with the latest Nomadic and other Shared storage product technologies. Connect via fibre channel or 10Gbit to the Nomadic 12xPro, Nomadic 4U or GVS9000 VTR certified storage media. A complete solution from ingest, storage, edit to film in a single format with a wide range of post-production workflow options. The GVS9000 VTR 4K reduces the time required to capture footage and offers real-time playback at various speeds.
Eliminate tape transfers using real-time technology without rendering video effects to disk.
- The GVS9000 VTR 4K saves 2 HOURS of transfer time per hour of material, allowing audio/video post to immediately start working against new cut, while video is being captured.
•Start editing in Final Cut Pro, Avid, or other editing applications while additional material is being captured.
• GVS9000VTR 4K Pro Capture can perform very long captures without stopping incoming video 3840x2160. 4K and 4096x2160 with audio.
• GVS9000VTR 4K Pro offers synchronization of all the input and output ports.
• Easy integration with remote control via third party controllers i.e. SonyP2, VDCP, and Odetics protocols supported by a number of manufacturers.
• Wide choice of Video Output formats 4K psf 23.98, 4K psf 24,
4K psf 25, 4K 23.98p 4K 24p 4K 25p playback in both YCbCr and RGB.
• Multi machine lock immediately after pressing play, no slowing period, multi- machine synchronized playback as well as TCP/IP network interface.
• Audio and video sync tools
• Automatically chases output, for multiple video media with frame accuracy
• GVS9000VTR 4K Pro can also be used for basic sub-clip logging, using a highly responsive 9000VTR Control jog shuttle controller.
• Multiple sources of QuickTime ProRes, DPX, JPEG, DNxHD material can be played back in sync, without transferring to another medium.
• GVS9000VTR 4K Pro configuration is extremely flexible, supporting almost any setup you may ever need. Sync to external TC, generate timecode, manual control with jog shuttle wheel, even run GVS9000VTR 4K units off a multi-machine Sony 9-pin synchronizer.
• GVS9000VTR 4K Pro units can be easily ganged together for multi-camera environments, and automatic file naming and embedding of identification metadata makes life even easier for video editors.
• Time stamped QuickTime movies recorded with GVS9000VTR 4K Pro with EDL information can easily be transported to DaVincy, Spirit, Lustre, Smoke, Avid, and FCP, and many more.