The 12xPro is high performance and extremely rugged yet light weight, and because it uses Solid State Drives, which have no moving parts, it is extremely quiet, uses less power, can withstand extreme shock, high altitude, vibrations and other harsh environments and has a significantly reduced risk of mechanical failure.
Supported Capacities Start from: 6TB - 12TB
Available Options include:
• Single or dual hardware RAID 4480C controllers
• Drive capacities 500GB, 1,000GB SOLID STATE DRIVE (SSD).
• 4Gb Fibre host interface total of 4
• 1-2 124 port SAS expansion port (up to 500TB SSD)
• iSCSI Independent host interface option
• Hardware and Software management with TCP/IP and RS232 ports
• RAID 0, 1 ,3 ,5 , 6, 50, 51, 60, 61, 1+0, & 0+1
• 12 SSD hot-swap drive bays
• 24 drive bay Expansion with SAS or Fibre interface in a 2U rack space
• Dual 275W hot-swap Power supplies
• Three removable cooling systems
• Dual Battery backup for cache memory
• Desktop or rack install kit included
• High G-Force vibration control drive system for mobile environment up to 16G (operating), shock control 1500G (operating)
• High temperature and radiation resistant
• LED drive status indicator for each read/write
• Rear access for all LCD visual displays, all access port in the back, front to back cooling with custom filter
• Multiple layers of built-in security
• Over 5,000PB write life
• Unlimited read function
• Write/Erase 280 years with 50GB write-erase/day
GVS Solid State Drive RAID In data intensive environments, increasing the capacity per disc drive lowers ownership costs by deploying fewer systems that use less cubic feet of space requiring less infrastructure such as cabinets, HBAs, and less wattage of power. The Nomadic 1U 12xPro uses high speed Solid State Drive (SSD) high-performance 2.5" form factor drives bay. The drives’ non-volatile NAND Flash memory means no power is necessary to maintain stored information, so data is retained even during sudden power outages, and data integrity is more long term at a rate of 50GB write-erase per day per drive, for next 280 years.
The Nomadic 1U 12xPro array provides an affordable storage solution that's simple to deploy and easy to manage. Designed to support growing storage requirements, the 12xPro scales to meet your business needs, and simplifies future upgrades to enterprise-level SAN or NAS solutions. A single GUI network interface provides common storage management across all arrays in the Nomadic 1U 12xPro Family, reducing the number of elements you need to manage.
Now there’s finally a high-density array product that doesn't require refrigeration to keep it cool and its compact design makes it easy to be kept in the field and recording studio. With its’ built-in 4480c Controller Technology offering two SAS expansion port option, you’re able to expand the storage requirement to an enterprise level 250 drive bay. Remote monitoring, and the controller’s browser-based management tool simplify the management of petabyte of storage.
Users who have the need for extreme speed can reach over 5.8Gbit/sec sustained with full redundancy for RAW 2K, 4K film resolutions, or 1080p 60 frame, virtually eliminating the need for costly SAN solution for enterprise level product support. With dual 4Gb/s connectivity up to four 4Gb/s, exceptional data availability, reliability, and flexibility, online capacity expansion from 6TB to 12TB in single 1U rack space, the Nomadic 1U 12xPro offers an elite storage solution at an entry-level price